The Top 20 Inspiring Love and Relationship Quotes
These love quotes, are inspiring and timeless. This top 20 love quotes page is filled with words that have spanned generations and can still be used today. Love is something that is all around and even the biggest cynic can’t deny that love has a quality that we are all attracted to. share this best top 20 quotes with your love ones .
Enjoy your journey through the top 20 Love and Relationship Quotes.
1) All you need is love. - John Lennon
2) A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. - Mignon McLaughlin
3) I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams. - William Butler Yeats
4) Our love is here to stay. - Ira Gershwin
5) To know me is to love me - Unknown
6) You complete me - Jerry Maguire
The Top 20 Inspiring Love and Relationship Quotes – http://www.lovequotesfor.com
7) Love thy neighbour as thyself. - Matthew 19:19
8) Absence makes the heart grow fonder - Unknown
9) You had me at Hello - Jerry Maguire
10) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Unknown
11) What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
12) Love those who love you. - Voltaire
13) Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. - Rhett Butler
14) Love is a verb - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
15) There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sands
16) Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things - Paul (A.D. First Century) 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
17) When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix
18) The course of true love never did run smooth. - Shakespeare
19) Love means never having to say you're sorry. - Erich Segal
20) It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye. - Antione de Saint-Exupery